Sam Broadcaster v.4.9.4
De nieuwe versie van Sam Broadcaster versie 4.9.4 is te downloaden via http://spacial.com/download-radio-software
De verbeteringen zijn (engels):
– v4.9.4 (16 February 2012)
- /INSTANCE= flag could be used to run multiple instances of the software.
- /SHUTDOWNALL flag to shut down all instances.
- Added PAL method Queue.Refresh
- Added PAL method TPlayer.FadeToNextCustom(fadeLevel, duration)
- Added PAL method TPlayer.FadeToVolume(volumeLevel, duration)
- Finally completely fixed double-play issue.
Er zijn drie varianten te downloaden:
- SAM Broadcaster x32 Firebird edition For users running a 32-bit Windows OS. Download includes Firebird
- SAM Broadcaster x64 Firebird edition For users running a 64-bit Windows OS. Download includes Firebird.
- SAM Broadcaster MySQL or MS SQL edition Install MySQL or MS SQL before installing SAM Broadcaster.
Oude verbeteringen zijn:
-v4.9.2 (14 September 2011)
- Added SpacialNet Encoder and SpacialNet Relays for easy configuration of SpacialNet stream hosting.
- Fixed UTF-8 support in player decks, Song Info Editor & Search window.
- Fixed double-play issue when custom XFade settings are applied.
- Updated email address for activations.
- Made all buttons fit properly on Edit time window.
- Fixed issue when clicking on corner of Pause/Play button that button toggle did not happen.
- Made more space for “Artist” label on Player as on XP it cut off slightly.
- Improved URLEncoding for HTMLOutput parser.
- Added maximum limits for Wowza stats where supported.
- Fixed “0-9” filter on samPHPweb template.
- Few more example PAL scripts provided.
- Fixed issue where “Remove from All” was incorrectly disabled.
-v4.9.1 (7 July 2011)
- Fixed & character display on player title.
- Fixed metronome button display.
- Disable delete and song info when no track selected in category view.
- Sorted out issue with progress indicator.
- Tracks lists now correctly displays number of days in duration summary.
- Fixed issue where custom XFade point only works if second Deck is already queued.
- Fixed floating Playlist window issues.
- PAL Scripting – ActivePlayer now always points to the Deck that most recently started playing.
- Converted PAL Scripting Reference into newer *.CHM help format to be compatible out-of-the-box with Vista/Win7.
-v4.9.0 (22 June 2011)
- New Spacial brand and user interface with lots of usability improvements!
- Updated encoder timers to show days of uptime.
- Updated Shoutcast 2 encoder to properly ignore metadata when metadata is disabled.
- Removed StreamAds support. Please contact Triton Digital for all your advertising needs.
- SAM->General->HTML Output moved under SAM->Tools->HTML Output menu.
- List your radio station on TuneIn.com with the new PAL script that ships with SAM. See TuneIn.pal inside PAL folder.
- Improved soundcard detection for Mic config.
- Improved Search window.
- Improved Apply to Album functionality.
- SoundFX now have space for 16 items.
- Air/Cue mute and volume control can be set directly from toolbar.
- Layout now always stored to default layout on exit. Also, new layout extension of *.sul
- Huge speed improvement when closing EQ/AGC/DSP config screen.
- UI now forces windows to show inside visible area.