Er is weer een nieuwe versie van stereo tool uitgekomen, hieronder de verbeteringen:
- Declipper: Fixed several bugs (reported by Leif Claesson), output sounds better.
- AGC: Added “Power Bass” mode. Makes deep bass far more constant and stronger (feedback from Wouter Tietema and Jeff Prins).
- AGC: Release did not respond the same at very high input levels. Old behavior still present for compatibility.
- AGC: Audio level was more consistent at lower latency settings. Same consistency now also for high latency.
- AGC: Added matrix mode (L+R/L-R processing) for stereo expansion. Not really great though…
- Compressor/Limiter: Improved and optimized code for compressors, limiters and Natural Dynamics.
- Compressors: Added Continuous Release mode for compressors.
- Limiters: Improved limiter attack and release behavior. Much tighter, far less pumping.
- FM: Replaced Multipath Clipper by something that works better and affects the audio less. Feedback wanted!
- Stand alone version: Added option to receiving a stream via VLC (must be installed).
- Stand alone version: FM: Added FM transmitter synchronization to stand alone version.
- FM: BS412: Memory and CPU usage reduced.
- FM: Rewrote Stokkemask code and added some options to control behavior and CPU load.
- Advanced Clipper: Added Controlled Distortion, including intermodulation distortion detection.
- Command line version –samplerate option to use different sample rates. Allows outputting MPX.
- Command line version –r128 option for R128 normalization.
- Sound cards: Added hysterisis when changing buffer size to avoid [email protected] ASIO driver crashes.
- Sound cards: Auto-restart in case of driver errors.
- Sound cards: Join input sound cards for Rockland/Radio SAW (stations with normal and regional content).
- GUI: Added multi-language support.
- GUI: Metering: Added scales to meters.
- GUI: Metering: MPX power added.
- GUI: RDS: Use RDBS PTY names when using 75 us pre-emphasis.
- GUI: Added full screen mode; hides all window bars and Windows task bar.
- GUI: Added zooming in/out to waveform displays, optimized code, made it possible to turn the display off.
- GUI: Added warning when closing.
- GUI: Moved Phase Shaping to under Phase Rotator (since it’s hardly used or useful).
- GUI: CPU load for moving mouse over Bands or Equalizer displays greatly reduced.
- GUI: Improved multi-touch screen handling.
- GUI: Improved VMware detection.
- GUI: Renamed some Natural Dynamics settings for clarity.
- GML Plugin: GUI: Removed new version notification from GML plugin.
- GML Plugin: Added R128 normalization.
- Bug fix: Compressors did not handle audio with more than 2 channels properly.
- Updated existing built-in presets to run with the new RMS mode.
- Added presets.